Volunteers diagnosed with OCD needed for a research study
Dara S. Manoach, Ph.D.
Department of Psychiatry Massachusetts General Hospital
- We are looking for volunteers with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder between the ages of
16 and 60 to participate in a brain imaging study of the voluntary control of eye movements.
- Individuals without a history of substance abuse within the past six months and no seizure disorder
or history of head injury with a prolonged loss of consciousness may be eligible to participate.
- Participation will involve 3 sessions.
- The first session will include a clinical interview and a practice session where you will learn an eye-movement
task and give a saliva sample to provide genetic data.
- There will be two brain imaging sessions, each on a separate day.You will be asked to
perform the same eye-movement task during MEG and fMRI scans.
- The study is completely non-invasive.
- Your confidentiality will be assured.
You will be paid between $170 - $210 for participation.
If you think you are eligible and may be interested in participating, please call Marlisa Isom at (617) 726-1908 or email email@example.com